Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Datsun Cologne

For a limited time I have been wearing Datsun Cologne to work... you might ask, what is that and where do I get some?

Well it is only for a limited time (hopefully) but here is why I am wearing it to work. My parents are here visiting from Bolivia, and when they visit I loan them my Altima so they can roll around in style (and so they don't have to rent a car for 6 weeks).

Until this year my back up car was a respectable red 2002 Nissan SpecV that didn't produce any funny smells. Well this year my back up car (back up car = race car) is the Z. As I noted before the Z burns oil, and also leaks a little exhaust, and also has some gaps in the taillights that help the leaked smelly exhaust get into the car...

So that means on long drives in the Z, when I get out I am wearing my Datsun Cologne. I might try to market it at Macy's but I doubt I will be able to throw in a free handbag with $60 purchase so it might never catch on.

2 comments:

  1. And how does your wife like the cologne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It used to be worse... when I first got the car it was really bad, now she says, "Not bad."

    ReplyDelete