Friday, May 26, 2023

Race Day

I realized... I never posted the video link for the class project that N did on Me and Z... N just graduated with her BFA from Kendal College of Art and Design. As a parent it is so special when you see your child succeed... but I think this was just mega cool. Not just cause it was about me, but because she chose to do a story about Me and My Z. 

So enjoy... 

Oh and as the YouTubers say... subscribe to my channel... 


Now if my 13th year with the Z would get out of the bad luck category... last Gingerman Track Night... On my way there the air filter fell off (yes, actually), my rear brakes started making noise, I spun out (twice, video of that HERE), and two of my tires got pretty corded so I called it quits early. Hope new wheel, tire, and brake updates coming soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment