Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anniversary AutoCross

August 1st was my first wedding anniversary. Luckily I am married to a great woman who loves me and understand my love of cars and racing and of course my love of the Z.














It was the 6th event in the South Bend Region, SCCA Solo Series. I am currently in the lead of the STR Class and this would be my first season win. Luckily for this event no other STR cars showed so I easily won my class. So I inched a little closer to an end of the year trophy.

The event was a lot of fun and on top of my class win I ranked 27th out of the 40 cars total at the event. Not bad for a car that I have yet to do any performance modifications on. Heather and Novali came and watched this event and I am glad that Novali takes a little interest in cars. She does love going for rides in the Z and last time I took her for a spin she told me, "I love going fast!"

1 comment: