Monday, March 29, 2010

First Photoshoot

Well Friday night I got the first good pictures of the car. Soon I will get some interior photos together (once I get all the missing parts and wiring fixed). The exterior for the most part is in good shape. The bumpers and front spoiler need some work that I will tackle sooner than later, but the rest is in good shape. She sure does turn heads everywhere I go! After the pictures Heather and I went for a cruise on a curvy road... when I got her up to speed she started smoking a little and this time you could really smell it in the car. So I know I have an exhaust leak up front somewhere... one more thing on the list to fix... 

Luckily just the other day I drove by a muffler shop that had an early 70s Z (a 240z) sitting in their lot. So gonna run the Z over there to see about fixing the exhaust. Plus maybe I can find someone here in town with more Z experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment