Thursday, March 18, 2010

Restoration Road - Step 1

So the first order of business was to get the car to the shop to get properly checked out. Well the car wouldn't start without needing to be jumped, so I figured, lets fix that first. Took the battery out (rusty bolts made the job 10 times harder than it needed to be) and got it tested. Battery as I suspected was bad, so I bought a new one and while I was at it got new battery cables (both). While under the hood I noticed a wire on my fusible link was being held together by one wire, so I made a new jumper wire for that as well. She turned right on, and I drove her to the shop. As I type she is at the shop getting checked out... it is nice getting her in a shop on a hoist to get a thorough check out. Wish her luck in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment