Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Flowers

Well April showers, a busy work and travel schedule means the Z has been a little lonely in the garage. Today kicks off May, and I am in Indianapolis this weekend... however now work slows down and I hope to get some evenings back in the garage with the Z soon.

So some updates on the Z. I got a set of wheels, no tires yet though. So I have a set of 16x8 XXR wheels in the garage waiting to get tires and get mounted on the Z.

I am shopping around right now for a machine shop to work on the head for me. I want to get it done right, but don't want to spend a ton. So talking to car club folks to see on some good recommendations.

Here is a pic of the rims sitting in my garage... I hope they don't collect dust for too long...


I am still selling a few of my SpecV parts as well... have my 17x7 Flik wheels and Falken Azenis tires to unload. Posting them on Craigslist this week now that I have some time to get things cleared out of the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment