Monday, May 17, 2010

Parts, Parts and more Parts

Today I drove 30 minutes up to Michigan to buy more... more Datsun parts. I think it is a scary addition. However this was a good deal that I could not turn down. For $50 I got two boxes full of black interior pieces, a wood style steering wheel, some turn signal lenses, window trim, a full set of gauges and some emblems.

You might not be as excited as I am... but I want to convert my interior to black and this is nearly all the parts I need. Plus the spare gauges will help me when I swap out to new modern gauges.


The cool pick up are the emblems. I have a few different types already, I like these bigger disks, they won't actually fit my model but they will make good wall art in my Datsun garage area.


Unfortunately there wasn't a new frame rail in the box... I still need to find a shop to weld up my floors for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment